Besides the happy distance and epic fan discovery, another thing I loved about tonight's run was that I was wearing my new Handful Bra! Have you heard about this bra yet? I've only had it a week and I am already in love. I'm so excited to have the opportunity to review this bra AND share it with one of you! So I don't know about you, but I'm not exactly well-off in the...ahem...chest area. And let me tell you, my drawer full of compression-style sports bras does nothing to help this situation. For girls like me, sports bras really just mean one thing: flattenning. It's really just no good. I mean, they do the job, but there are times I pass the mirror at the gym and feel like I look about 12 years old. (Not that my pink shorts and headbands do anything to help the situation...) I know working out is not about looking cute, but let's be real here. It helps.
This is totally me...ummm...or not...(source: handful.com)
I wore my Handful bra this week for yoga and running. It felt great on my run tonight--comfortable, supportive, and the straps stayed put. I even wore it all day Sunday while running errands and babysitting. You definitely wouldn't catch me in a regular sports bra outside of workout clothes, but I felt like I could wear this bra anytime! I am already thinking about which color I want next...
|The bra also comes in this cute little mesh bag for washing. Love.|
Here's the best part. Because they are so fabulous and generous, Handful Bra is letting me give one of these amazing bras to a reader! Here's how to enter...(Leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Follow Juice Boxes and Crayolas! (Mandatory)
- Become a fan of Handful on facebook and comment that Miss Teacher at Juice Boxes and Crayolas sent you! (Mandatory)
- Visit the Handful website and leave a comment here telling me which color bra you would choose! (+1 additional entry)
- Post about this giveaway on your blog, facebook, or twitter! (+1 additional entry)
- Leave a comment telling me one thing you love about your body--while I didn't exactly love my flat chest in middle school, when it comes to running it certainly has its perks! (+1 additional entry)
That's a total of SEVEN possible entries. I am so excited to share this fabulous bra with one of you, so hurry up and get going! This giveaway will end at midnight on Sunday, October 30th.
DISCLAIMER: Handful was kind enough to send me 1 bra to review and will send an additional bra to 1 reader. I received no additonal compensation for this review, and all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.