Well folks, if Tuesday's run was the BEST of my training runs so far for my upcoming half-marathon, this morning's run definitely wins the prize for the absolute WORST. Seriously, this run sucked. There is no other way to describe it.
What do you do or tell yourself when you have "one of those" running days?
Besides a lot of positive self-talk, on days like this I like to go back and read old posts of some of my favorite or best runs to remind myself that I have done this before and I can do it again. :)
- My speedy 5 miles: This is It
- My strong and confident 15K: Race Recap: Trailblazer "Nutty" 15 K
- My 5K PR: Lions and Tigers and Bears OH MY!
- One of my first pain-free runs post-IT band injury: Infinite Run
- Recap of my half-marathon: Race Recap: Disney Princess Half-Marathon
- My amazing first-ever 10-mile training run: Terrific Ten