June 10, 2011

Ready to get Muddy!

After an incredibly lazy morning watching Travel Channel, Roomie and I finally peeled ourselves off of the couch to start our list of race preparation activities.  This included packet pickup, after which we were thrilled to see that our bibs match our homemade shirts EXACTLY!
I mean, this has to be a good sign.  College Roomie and I also stopped by this local bike rental place to rent a mountain bike.  We had been planning on using her bike, but when we took a closer look at the course map and saw that it included some tough hills and things, we figured her hybrid bike may not be up to the challenge...
This bike totally rocks.  Of course, it needed a little decoration...
Mostly so that we recognize it in the crazy transitions!  Next, we decided to continue rocking the blue theme with some awesome blue nails...
 Finally, shoes and helmets are laid out and ready!  Yay!
We are pretty darn pumped.  Although I haven't ridden a bike in over a month probably (I wouldn't recommend my training plan...), I think this race is going to pretty much rock.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...