I was psyched when CLICK emailed to say they were debuting a new caramel flavor. Umm caramel coffee? Yes please!
|Teaching = Always Multitasking!|
CLICK'in during my plan time at school!
I have used protein powder in the past as a recovery drink, but recently I've been drinking CLICK other times during the day. Every time I bump up my training, I find myself impossibly hungry. I'm sure I'm not alone! Lately, I've eaten big breakfasts at home in the morning, but mid-morning am DYING for a snack. I have been mixing a CLICK shake to drink during my morning plan time, and I love it. It's the perfect time of day for some protein to tide me over until lunch and an espresso boost.
|CLICKing on the go!|
Besides the taste and the protein, the nutrition facts for this stuff are great too--I love that the protein is high but the sugar and calories are low. Exactly what I'm looking for in a protein drink. (If you're curious, CLICK Caramel has 110 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, and 6 grams of sugar per 2 scoop serving.)
Okay, now it's time for the best part--the giveaway! CLICK has generously offered to let me give a canister of CLICK Caramel and a Click shaker to one of my fabulous readers.
Here's how to win--Be sure to leave a separate comment below for each entry!
- Follow Juice Boxes + Crayolas via Bloglovin', Google Friend Connect, via email (see sidebar), or via any other blog reading platform. Leave a comment below letting me know how you follow! (1 entry)
- "Like" Juice Boxes + Crayolas on Facebook (1 entry)
- Visit the CLICK website and tell me which flavor you are dying to try and why you need some CLICK in your life (1 entry)
- "Like" CLICK on Facebook and leave a comment letting them know that Juice Boxes + Crayolas sent you (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on your blog, facebook, or twitter (1 entry for each)
- Check out CLICK on Twitter and send them a Tweet (1 entry)
That's 8 possible entries! This giveaway will end at midnight on Friday, April 11th. Get CLICKing!
Disclaimer: I was provided with a canister of Caramel CLICK and a shaker in exchange for writing this review. Some of the links above are affiliate links, but I received no other compensation. All thoughts are my own--CLICK rocks. :)