February 12, 2014

What I'm Reading Wednesday Linky

Another week has passed, and I still haven't finished a book...  *hangs head in shame*  But it's WIRW, so I figured I'd post anyways in case anyone else has been reading something worth sharing!
Unfortunately, this week I've been reading way too much of this:
Must be report card time...
And not enough of this:
(Side note: I don't know why this book is taking me so long.  
I like it, but I just am not flying through it the way other people have said they did!)

Oh, and The Olympics have definitely been a little distracting too!!  I seriously will watch any Olympic event.  Even Biathlon, which is definitely the most bizarre sport ever.
I do have a new book to share--my students and I just started our newest read aloud, Double Dog Dare, and I can already tell it's going to be a winner.  Even just from reading the prologue, we were all completely hooked!  Looking forward to continuing it with my kids!
Source: goodreads.com
 Hopefully I'll finally be back with a book review next week!
What have you been reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. I'm with ya in spirit! I have not read another book yet - I need another Christmas break to pump out some good reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right there with ya!! The snow days we had last month really helped me get some books finished--could get used to those 3 & 4 day weeks!

      Delete
  2. I just finished The Maze Runner. It also took me quite a while to get through, but it was REALLY good and definitely picked up about half way through. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...