11. Favorite movie you watched: I really can't remember all the movies I saw/watched in 2011, but I did love The Help. Loved reading the book too!
Harry Potter 7 Part 2 was also amazing...read about my love affair with Harry Potter here. :)
10. Favorite TV series: I have a bunch of favorite TV series, but the new one I discovered in 2011 that I totally fell in love with is Glee. I think I watched the first two seasons in about two weeks in May...needless to say, I didn't get a whole lot else done!
9. Favorite restaurant: I don't know if I have a favorite restaurant from this year, but the one I go to most is definitely Panera! Not the most exciting, but in my opinion you just can't beat the tomato mozz panini & side salad combo. YUM!
8. Favorite new thing you tried: YOGA!!! I had dabbled in yoga in college and gone to a few classes in 2010, but I really fell in love with vinyasa and hot yoga about five months ago. I started going to 1 or 2 classes a week and have kept it up ever since. I love the good stretch, the strengthening workout, and how quickly you can see an improvement with a consistent practice. LOVE it.
In very close second, third, and fourth place, other new things I tried this year were coaching Girls on the Run, being a vegan, and of course foam rolling. :) Guess it was a year of trying new things!
7. Favorite gift you got: This year for Christmas my parents registered me for the Soldier Field 10-Mile Run. I was thrilled! The race isn't until Memorial Day weekend, but I'm excited.
6. Favorite thing you pinned: OMG how can I pick just one??
^Most useful (source) I keep copies of this in my sub binder for subs to fill out.
Other favorites... :)
5. Favorite blog post: Here are links to a few of my favorites...
Snake Terror 2011
Snake Terror 2011
4. Best accomplishment: Surprising myself over and over again as I ran distances I'd never even dreamed of before while training for my first half-marathon last February. Unfortunately due to injury it was my only half-marathon for the year, but I look forward to going for a PR in spring!
Still smiling after a very sweaty 10 miles in July...
3. Favorite picture: College Roomie and I after finishing the Atlanta Muddy Buddy!
2. Favorite memory: How can I choose a favorite memory for the whole year?? I'm going to go with crossing the finish line at the Disney Princess half marathon with my Dad and Brother there cheering me on. :)
1. Goals for 2012: Start grad school, PR in a half-marathon, sub-30 5K, and try a tri :)