October 6, 2010

'twas the night before conferences

Tomorrow is PARENT CONFERENCES.  Yikes!!!  Ours are early in the year because we view them as a mid-term conference.  I like that idea, because it doesn't really make sense to wait until the end of the grading period to discuss the students' progress.  I am very much looking forward to having some conversations with a few parents, I have to say...  Also, I am excited to share some studnets' positive achievements with parents.  Honestly, as scary as conferences can be, I enjoy them for the most part.  There is nothing quite like sitting down with a student and his or her parents and telling them how much you are enjoying having him or her in class.

A little nervous about my crazy scary parent....keep your fingers crossed that I don't flip out if/when she gives me a hard time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...