Literacy Teacher @ Reading Really Rocks
Meghan @ Third Grade in the First State
Beth Ann @ Taming My Flock of Firsties
Jennyfer @ The Accidental Teacher, Mom, Runner
Jordan @ Life is Better Messy Anyways (sorry it took me so long, Jordan!)
Heather @ Loose Shoelaces
Kate @ To the Square Inch
Sorry if I skipped anyone! Thanks ladies! You are too sweet. :)
(Now go check out all of those awesome blogs!)
The Rules: Share seven things about yourself.
1. I hate cooking but LOVE watching cooking shoes, especially any that involve a competition: Top Chef, Chopped, Throwdown, Next Food Network Star, you name it...
2. When I'm stressed, I like to organize everything in sight. Sometimes when I'm not stressed too...I'm notorious with my custodian for rearranging the furniture in my classroom several times a year!
3. I love post-its, pens, and paper. (But really, what teacher doesn't?)
4. I'm a vegetarian and tried being a vegan for 30 days in October. It was way easier than I thought, but a gigantic pain anytime I traveled, went out with friends, or was a guest at someone else's house. So for now, I'm just a regular old veggie still...although I'd like to try another 30 day trial sometime soon.
5. I feel like I have learned more random knowledge about history, science, and the world in general from teaching 5th grade than in my 17+ years as a student combined. I like to throw random "5th grade facts" into conversation sometimes, my favorite being how rattlesnake fangs fold back on hinges when they close their mouths! (Come on, how awesome is that??)
6. In real life I am 24, but I put the old in old soul and feel like my personality is at least that of a 35 year old.
7. Last but DEFINITELY not least, I am about to be an aunt for the first time!!! My wonderful Older Brother and Sis-in-law are expecting their first baby any day now! I. cannot. wait.
I'm supposed to pass this award onto 15 newly discovered blogs. I will do my best! I know several of these have already received the award, so sorry to double up! (Oh, and some are not exactly newly discovered for me, but I love them anyways and wanted to share...I break the rules like that...)
Stop by them all anyways to check them out because these ladies are FAB-U-LOUS!
AJH @ Age Groups Rock
Michelle @ Carpenter's Corner
Kiley @ Daily Vitamin F
Steph @ Run for Fun
Kim @ Finding JOY in 6th Grade
Megan @ Fit Crafty English Teacher
Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner
Barbara @ My Running Shortz
Kate @ To The Square Inch
Marisa @ The Pace of my Life
Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem
Claire @ The Country Mouse Tales
Stephanie @ Teaching in Room 6
Mrs. Kennedy @ Reading is Thinking