September 30, 2010

Dirty Little Teacher Secret:

By the time we get to the bottom of the grading pile, we are really just "glancing" at the work and assigning a grade...

I have been at starbucks grading papers for an hour and a half.  The workers may think I've moved in.  And I have to say, the bottom papers in my pile are averaging much higher grades than the ones I graded when I first arrived.  Coincidence?  Or just a side effect of the loss of the will to care once my caffine and sugar buzz wore off?  You be the judge.
^tonight's mountain of papers and journals.  
Okay, i realize to the untrained eye it might not look that bad, but after hours of copying, it was just too much!!!  
thank goodness it's an office/grey's night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...