November 18, 2010

YAWN!

Wow, 5:30am sure does come early.  I think it comes even earlier when you've spent the past 2 1/2 days on the couch in jammies...needless to say my body is not into this whole going back to school thing...

Good news is I feel pretty okay.  Head and body aren't achy, no fever...but my tummy is still a little off and I STILL have no appetite. <-- This NEVER happens to me.  Usually when I'm home sick I end up snacking all day long, but I've barely consumed anything but some toast and a baked potato since Monday breakfast.  I have been drinking copious amounts of gatorade though so at least I am ingesting some calories, but gatorade does not a meal make...

Okay, just gotta get through TWO days this week, then TWO next week and it's Thanksgiving...I can do this...hopefully the nurse doesn't have to call my dad again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...