January 10, 2011

This is not happening!!!

No. No no no no no no NO!!!!!  I REFUSE to be sick again!  There is no way!  Nuh uh!!!!!!

You might remember that I have already missed a total of 5 days of school this year.  Plus had a cold or two that I did not take off school for.  It has really been out of hand...I thought I was doing good.  I've been trying so hard to stay healthy, even taking my vitamins every single day!  Then I wake up during the night last night with a killer sore throat.  And this morning it's a sore throat and sniffly nose.  Not bad yet...just... disconcerting, based on my track record this year!!

Enter my arsenal of "You ain't welcome here, Cold!!!" weaponry:
I am determined to get rid of whatever this is before I'm home laying in bed with a box of kleenex and cough drops!!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...